Bakugan Fan: Battle and Join Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bakugan Fan: Battle and Join Online

The show bakugan is a hit, so I have created a way for us fans to battle and discuss online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE

Go down 
+2
t0825
AKIRA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AKIRA

HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:08 am

COULD SOMEONE SHOW ME HOW TO BATTLE AND THEN BATTLE WITH ME PLEASE
Back to top Go down
t0825

PostSubject: how do u battle on this site???   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:14 am

can someone tell me how 2 battle on this site???????
Back to top Go down
Baku-Brawler

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:29 am

Bakugan is simple. First, when each player is ready, shout "Field- Open!" Easy enough. Then, what you do is you and your opponent put down one of your heavier Bakugan cards, your Gate Card, and say "Gate card- Set!" After that, the youngest player goes 1st, and shoots, trying to hit his card, a Bakugan. Then, the opponent does the same. You can throw down an ability card, which you followthe instructions on the card, or attack. When you attack, you look on the opponents G power and if yours is higher, you can get the opposing Bakugan out of play. If you think your Bakugan's G power is too low, you can build its G power with a regular ability card, in which you just follow the instructions, or you can use a character card which doubles your Bakugan's G power if the picture on the card is the same as your Bakugan. Once you have beaten the opponents Bakugan you get their Gate Card. Once you get three Bakugan Gate cards, you win.

NOTE: You can only have three Bakugan, three ability cards, and three gate cards that you battle with. Carry around as many as you want, but battle with only three.

I hope this helps and makes you a good brawler.

Brawl on Battler!!
Back to top Go down
iStar

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:30 am

i dun get wat u mean shout "Field Open" ????????????? do u have to say it at the same time with n oppenent???? Does the game literlly start by just shouting?? Even so how does it even hear (not important) ?? IM REALLY MESSSED !!!

plz help som1 !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iStar

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:31 am

HOW DO I START PLAYING ON THIS WEBSITE !!!
Back to top Go down
chamillionairefan22

chamillionairefan22

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:35 am

HOW DO I BATTLE ON THIS SITE OR DID I JUST JOIN THIS WEBSITE FOR NOTHING SUMBUDY TELL ME >=(
Back to top Go down
zallda

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 am

field open Laughing Cool silent @ lol! lol! lol! lol! affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE   HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP ME LEARN HOW TO BATTLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Fan: Battle and Join Online :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: