Bakugan Fan: Battle and Join Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bakugan Fan: Battle and Join Online

The show bakugan is a hit, so I have created a way for us fans to battle and discuss online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....

Go down 
+4
jaymoney50
shun97
LOsTbOy
Dan&DragoRULE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan&DragoRULE

Dan&DragoRULE

I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 am

Im a Pyrus, Aquas, Darkus, Ventus, Haos and sort of a Sub-Terra Brawler.

Very Happy Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
LOsTbOy

LOsTbOy

I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:31 am

WELL, IM A VENTUS KIND OF GUY, WAT R U?
Back to top Go down
shun97

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:31 am

I am a ventus, pyrus, and darkus brawler
Back to top Go down
jaymoney50

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:28 am

I am a ventus, pyrus, and darkus brawler[/quote]
Back to top Go down
shun97

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:35 am

I am a ventus, pyrus, and darkus brawler what kind of brawler are you?
Back to top Go down
kingflares4

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:13 am

i like ventus and darkus! king
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 am

I'm a Haos Brawler.
Back to top Go down
Bakufan2000

Bakufan2000

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Hey there I'm a Ventus brawler the most but I also like Pyrus,Haos,Subterra, and Aquos! Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
DragoDan ShunFan

DragoDan ShunFan

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 am

I love the element fire so im more of the pyrus bakugan brawler. but i wanna be like dan and shun so im both pyrus and ventus. and when i have nothing to do i brawl with the other elements as well. but mostley pyrus Smile
Back to top Go down
http://shadowsonichedgehogs.webs.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....   I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new to this website and i like bakugan...THIS IS THE TYPE OF BRAWLER I AM....
Page 1 of 1